Before a Fan posts in the Fan Feed for the first time, they must agree to the Card Trader Community Guidelines. These guidelines are in place to make the Card Trader experience great for everyone.
Violating one or more of the policies will result in actions ranging from a time-out from trading to a permanent suspension of your account.
NO HATE SPEECH
- Do not use racial slurs
- Do not use slurs against someone's sexual orientation or gender
- Do not engage in religious discussions that could be deemed derogatory
- Do not use violent language or threaten other fans
NO SCAM TALK
- Do not promise another fan a promo code (only Topps issues promo codes)
- Do not impersonate a Topps employee or claim to speak on behalf of Topps
- Do not share your password with other fans or ask for passwords in return
- Do not promise to give coins to other fans (only Topps issues coins)
- Do not offer to give access to your account- accounts are non-transferable
- Do not offer to trade someone something in exchange for sexual images.
- Do not promise someone a card or set of cards and then not trade them those cards.
- Do not post the same message over and over again in the same thread
- Do not post one letter posts
- Do not make trade offers or auction in News articles; stay on topic
- Do not send the same trade offers to the same fans over and over again
- Do not gang up on other fans
- Do not stalk fans across News or Trade Talk
- Do not threaten a fan with being reported to Topps in an effort to coerce trades or other actions
- Cursing, derogatory terms, racist comments, and other like comments are not allowed.
- Should another fan begin cursing or bullying you, please do not engage them. Instead, report them immediately in app so that our Moderation team can review the issue.
- No offers to sell fan accounts in public areas.
- No offers to sell cards or accounts for 3rd party currency (i.e. iTunes or Amazon gift cards)
- No advertising of other apps that are not affiliated with the Topps Company or partners.
- Any fan comments found to mention secondary market trading or 3rd party currency will be removed and can result in action being taken against the account.
- Any third party website linking to a "hacking" , "free coins, "Free cards" website will result in action taken against your account.
- Spamming" offers in private channels or bullying, harassing others to purchase cards or accounts will result in action taken against your account.
- One account per device
- No creation of 'dummy accounts' created solely to cycle cards or awards
- Use of emulators to access the app is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent, non-reversible ban of your account
- Topps does not support or condone cross-trading between apps, and it is done solely at the risk of both traders.
- No creation of 'dummy accounts' created solely to cycle cards or awards. Please remember that awards can not "stack" and can only have one per account.
- While it's fine to trade with friends and family, multiple lopsided trades where only one account consistently benefits from the trades is considered cycling and could lead to a permanent ban on any and all involved accounts.
- No 'hoarding coins' with the sole purpose of cycling cards or awards.
- Do not give out personal information including your password or registered email address.
- No sexual content is allowed within the app. This includes sexual conversation, images, suggestive language, role playing, and any other sexual referencing.
- No creating 'dummy accounts' or duplicate entries for entering in-app contests.
- No creating 'dummy accounts' or duplicate entries for entering social media contests.
Have a problem with another fan? Contact us, don't start a fight!
Contact the App's Email for customer service:
- SLAM - SLAM@topps.com
- SKATE - SKATE@topps.com
- KNOCKOUT - KNOCKOUT@topps.com
- KICK - KICK@topps.com
- HUDDLE - HUDDLE@topps.com
- BUNT - BUNT@topps.com
- Star Wars - SWCT@topps.com
- Walking Dead - TWD@topps.com