Every trader has a score, determined by the quality of trades you have been involved in. Ratings are determined by your fellow users and accurately reflect your standing in the community. You can avoid low scores by paying attention to what others are asking for a particular card and by being courteous in your conversations.
Articles in this section
- ★ How do I change my password?
- How do I get coins?
- How do I unlock awards?
- How do I buy cards?
- How do I become unsuspended?
- A fan promised me a card and then never delivered. What happens next?
- I just made a trade but can't find my new cards
- I never received my registration email. How can I register?
- How many devices can I link to one account?
- What does my "Rating" mean?